Each client will have their own unique account of how addiction has impacted their life and the lives of loved ones or anyone else in their system. Our expert team work tirelessly to support and understand a client’s history, experience and journey and use this to develop an individual care pathway that treats the mind, body and spirit in rehabilitation, our Bio, Psycho Social Spiritual Approach.
*We also offer private consultation for family members offering guidance to help them deal with the consequences of a loved one’s addiction by involving them in prehab arrangements and how to support the treatment process and offer two support groups monthly for the families/loved ones to participate in a therapist lead group session.
Our programme incorporates treatments that include:
- Medically supervised detoxification from drugs and/or alcohol
- Psycho Dynamic approaches to therapy
- Access to group, individual and family therapies
- Alternative therapies such as acupuncture, relaxation & yoga
- Integrative counselling, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) incorporating Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Mindfulness and physical/mental health and wellbeing activities
- Psycho-educational resilience training
- Facilitated access to mutual aid groups such as AA & NA
- Instruction on the causes and many responses to substance use