Each client will have their own unique account of how addiction has impacted their life and the lives of loved ones. Our expert team work tirelessly to support and understand a client’s self experience and use this to develop an individual care pathway that treats the mind, body and spirit.
*We also offer private consultation for family members offering guidance to help them deal with the consequences of a loved one’s addiction by involving them in prehab arrangements and how to support the treatment process.
Our programme incorporates treatments that include:
- Medically supervised detoxification from drugs and/or alcohol
- Access to group, individual and family therapies
- Alternative therapies such as acupuncture, relaxation & yoga
- Integrative counselling, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) incorporating Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Mindfulness and physical/mental health and wellbeing activities
- Psycho-educational resilience training
- Facilitated access to mutual aid groups such AA & NA